This article contains all of the links and downloads that will help you get the best possible experience from your Player and Signagelive:
The following URLs are to be entered on your chosen Player when configuring Signagelive, you can find out exactly how to configure your Player by visiting the Our Media Players section of the Help Centre.
- Configuring SMIL Devices - http://go.signagelive.com
- Configuring Samsung SSP - http://go.smartlfd.com/v2
- Configuring Samsung Tizen - http://clients.signagelive.com/samsungsoc/latest/v4
- Configuring LG webOS - http://clients.signagelive.com/lgapp.zip
- LG Debug URL - http://clients.signagelive.com/debug/lgapp.zip
- LG Connectivity Checker - http://clients.signagelive.com/lg/conntest/app.zip
- Samsung SSP (C Range Debug) - http://188.8.131.52:81/debug/
- Samsung SSP (D/E Range Debug) - http://go.smartlfd.com/v2/debug
- Samsung SSSP (Tizen Debug) - http://clients.signagelive.com/samsungsoc/latest/v4/debug
- Samsung SSSP (Connectivity Checker) - http://clients.signagelive.com/samsungsoc/latest/v4/conntest
- Samsung SSP (C/D/E Range Connectivity Tool) - http://go.smartlfd.com/v2/conntest
Signagelive PC Client Software
- Signagelive PC Client - Connectivity Checker: The Signagelive Connectivity Checkers enables you to easily check your Windows PC can communicate with the Signagelive Servers - Download
Third Party Software
- NET Framework 2.0 SP2: Signagelive is built using Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0. Most Windows installations will already have this installed - Download
- Basic K Lite Codec Pack: CCCP is a filter pack containing standard filters that enable reliable playback of practically any media file - Download
- Adobe Flash: Adobe Flash enables Signagelive to play Flash (SWF) files - Download
How can I find out more?
If you need any further assistance with any of the above or with using Signagelive in general, please have a read of the Signagelive Help Centre or you can speak directly with the Signagelive Support team using the Live Chat feature (learn more about that, here) or by emailing them at firstname.lastname@example.org.