This article contains all of the links and downloads that will help you get the best possible experience from your Player and Signagelive:
The following URLs and files are to be entered on your chosen Player when configuring Signagelive, you can find out exactly how to configure your Player by visiting the Our Media Players section of the Help Centre.
- Configuring SMIL Devices - http://go.signagelive.com
- Configuring Samsung SSP - http://go.smartlfd.com/v2
- Samsung SSP (D/E Range Debug) - http://go.smartlfd.com/v2/debug
- Samsung SSP (C/D/E Range Connectivity Tool) - http://go.smartlfd.com/v2/conntest
- Configuring Samsung Tizen - http://clients.signagelive.com/samsungsoc/latest/v4
- Samsung SSSP (Tizen Debug) - http://clients.signagelive.com/samsungsoc/latest/v4/debug
- Samsung SSSP (Tizen Connectivity Tool) - http://clients.signagelive.com/samsungsoc/latest/v4/conntest
- Configuring LG webOS - http://clients.signagelive.com/lgapp.zip
- LG Debug URL - http://clients.signagelive.com/debug/lgapp.zip
- LG Connectivity Checker - http://clients.signagelive.com/lg/conntest/app.zip
- Configuring Philips - Download and extract Signagelive_apk file
- Configuring Brightsign - BDeploy method in Signagelive or follow the manual configuration
- Configuring Amazon - Search Signagelive app
- Configuring MeldCX device - Follow guide
- Port to open player Console over the LAN for LG and Brightsign devices: 9998
Signagelive PC Client Software
Please NoteWe no longer provide access to the legacy PC Client and its required third party software for new installations, so if you require this particular client then please raise this with the Signagelive Support Team or your Sales Account Manager. We will then assist you accordingly.
- Signagelive PC Client - Connectivity Checker: The Signagelive Connectivity Checkers enables you to easily check your Windows PC can communicate with the Signagelive Servers - Download
- Enable debug: Add the following code to the signcontroller.config file:
<setting name="LogLevel" serializeAs="String">
How can I find out more?
If you need any further assistance with any of the above or with using Signagelive in general, please have a read of the Signagelive Help Centre or you can speak directly with the Signagelive Support team using the Live Chat feature (learn more about that, here) or by emailing them at email@example.com.