Our Media Players
Getting started guides and helpful articles for every Media Player supported by Signagelive
- Does ChromeOS Flex support multiple output capabilities?
- Does ChromeOS Flex support Smart Update Filtering?
- Does ChromeOS Flex support Staged Rollouts?
- How is ChromeOS Flex updated?
- How to install ChromeOS Flex?
- Are there any differences between ChromeOS and ChromeOS Flex?
Amazon Fire TV
- Signagelive for BrightSign Overview
- Supported BrightSign Players and their features
- Manually configuring your BrightSign 3 or 4 series device
- How to remove or reset Signagelive
- How to Synchronise your BrightSign Players
- How to use Signagelive in Interactive Kiosk Mode on your BrightSign Player
- Clickshare CX-20, CX-30 and CX-50 FAQs
- Setting up your Clickshare CX series device with Signagelive
- Signagelive Browser Player Overview
- Browser Player - Supported Browsers, Assets and Features
- Browser Player FAQs
- Setting up your Mersive Solstice device with Signagelive
- ChromeOS Display Setup Feature FAQs
- How do I set the Layout Fit / Resize behaviour on my ChromeOS device?
- Our Supported ChromeOS Versions
- What's the impact of the timezone setting configured in the Signagelive Chrome application?
- Signagelive for Chrome OS Overview
- Supported Chrome OS Players and their features
IAdea / ViewSonic / Planar
- Signagelive and LG webOS Overview
- Supported LG webOS Players and their features
- How to configure Native Portrait on LG using the OSD or remotely via Support Ticket
- Why does the LG App URL change from ZIP to IPK?
- How to synchronise your LG Player
- Configuring your LG webOS Players using USB Auto Setup
- Signagelive for macOS Overview
- Supported macOS Client features
- How to configure macOS for Signagelive
- How do I install the macOS Client?
- How to reset the macOS Client?
- macOS Client FAQ
Legacy PC Player
- Supported PC Players and their features
- Minimum PC Requirements
- Optimal Configuration for your Windows 10 Device
- How to synchronise your PC Player
- How to set the output size of the Signagelive client
- How to remove Signagelive
- Signagelive for Philips Overview
- Supported Philips Players and their features
- Configuring your 10" D-Line display
- Configuring your Philips D-Line Display
- Configuring your Philips P-Line Display
- Configuring your Philips Q-Line Display
Signagelive for Windows
- Signagelive for PC Appliances Overview
- Supported PC Appliance Features
- Administering your PC Appliance
- How do I exit out of the Signagelive PC Appliance app back to the Windows Desktop?
- The player is broken. Where can I find Signagelive PC Appliance application logs?
- How to use Signagelive in Interactive Kiosk Mode on your Electron Player
- Signagelive and Samsung SSP Overview
- Supported Samsung SSP Players and their Features
- Maximum supported Image and Video Resolution on SSSP D/E Series
- How to configure a Samsung Tizen SSP panel (All models: B, F, H, J, N and R series)
- Configuring your E series Samsung SSP Display
- Configuring your D series Samsung SSP Display