Requirements before you begin:
- You must be logged into your Signagelive Account
- Have the Names and Email Addresses of the Users you wish to add
Please NoteThis article focuses on the use of the Signagelive User Management process, however for those users who make use of tools such as Azure Active Directory, Okta, PingFederate or OneLogin then please use the appropriate links provided to learn more.
How do I add Users to my Signagelive Network?
After successfully setting up your Signagelive Network and activating your player/s, you can begin to add users. You can add as many users as you like, there is no restriction on the amount, and there are also several roles to choose from when you create your user accounts.
To begin setting up your new user accounts, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Settings menu within your Signagelive Network.
- Select the Users option from the drop-down menu..
- Select the Blue Plus Button (blue button with +) and click New User.
- Enter the First Name and Last Name information, as well as an Email Address for the user.
- Choose a privilege for this user. (See this article for more information on current User Levels).
- Please now select a Timezone for this new User.
- Click Save to continue.
- You will be shown a confirmation and an email will be sent to the new user.
They will have to activate the account and create a password before being able to access Signagelive, as per our Password Requirements article.