This article will help you through the steps taken to add one or multiple licences to your Signagelive Network. Licences of any type, such as trials, standard or renewals can be added your network at any time and can be added either at the point of first creating the Network or on the Licence Management area as this guide will show.
When you are ready to add licences to your Network, you will need to carry out the following steps:
- When you are logged in, please navigate to the Settings area.
- Please now select Licences, taking you to the Licence Manager.
- Press the Add button (blue button with +)
- Select Licence.
- Paste one or multiple licences into the text box.
- Add a line break between licences if adding multiple licences
- Once added, make sure you read through the End User Licence Agreement document before then proceeding to tick the available tick-box to confirm you have.
- Press Add licences.
The licences will now have been added to your Network and you can repeat the process straight away if you'd like to add further licences. Don't worry though as licences do not become active until they are registered with a player for the first time, therefore can be added any time to your Network so please come back to use the Licence Management area should you wish to do this in the future.
As mentioned, licences of any type, such as standard or renewals will need to be added to your network in the same way. The process of adding either a new or a renewal licence remains the same.