Within your Signagelive network it is possible for you to take control of your licences and escalate requests for renewals within your Signagelive network user interface. The following article will take you through the complete process of how you raise a request and details the process that will be undertaken for single licences.
Please NoteThis article is relevant to requesting single licences via your Signagelive network. For those looking to learn more about this process or request multiple renewals, please use the following list:
How can I request a single licence renewal?
Please follow these steps to access the Licence Manager and ‘Request a Renewal’ for a single Player:
- Please begin by logging to your Signagelive Network as an Administrator
- When logged in, within your Signagelive network please click on the Settings menu.
- From the drop-down menu, please select Licences.
- Please select the Context Menu (3 dots on the right side of each player) for a single licence that you wish to require a licence renewal for.
- From the drop-down menu, please select Request Renewal.
- You may be shown the ‘existing unused renewals available’ if you have existing renewal licences on your Network, you can choose to continue by selecting ‘Yes’ or to cancel and use these licences instead by selecting ‘No’.
- Please now select Yes to continue the process.
- Please now ensure that the licence shown in the list is the licence you wish to renew.
- Now select the terms (duration) of the licence using the drop down menu (1,2,3,4 or 5 year licences available) that you would like to request.
- Please now select Request Renewals to complete the process.
You will be shown a notification to say your request has been successful and you will see a tick within the ‘Renewal Requested’ column of the Licence Manager.