The Reports area within your Signagelive Network allows you (as a User, Read Only User or Administrator), to view and export reports based on activity by your Players and Users.
Take a look at this video to see an overview of the Reports available within your Signagelive Network:
You can access your reports by following these steps:
- Login to your Signagelive Network as a User, Read Only User or Administrator
- Select Reports
- Choose the area you wish to see or export a report for
You can view and export reports based on the following sections:
- Media Assets - shows reports based on Media Assets uploaded to your Signagelive Network. You can choose the date range for this report and view or export the report.
- Players - Please note these reports have been superceded by the export functionality in the Player Manager. You can view or export reports based on the activity of the Players within your Signagelive Network, you can break these reports down into the following categories:
- All Players - lists all Players registered (active or deactivated) showing their current status, for example, if they have missed content or health checks
- Content not Published - show or export a report listing all players with content that has not yet been published/ downloaded
- Licence Details - show or export a report based on all registered Players and their licences, including start and expiry dates
- Missed Health Checks - show or export a report based on any Players with missed Health Checks within the defined date range
- Out of Service - show or export a report listing any Players listed as ‘out of service’
- Recent Connections - show or export a report listing all recent connections (Content or Health Checks) within the defined date range
- Follow-up - show or export a report listing all Players marked with a ‘follow-up’ action required within the defined date range
- Playlists - show or export a report listing all Playlists created or updated within the defined date range
- Users - show or export reports based on User activity, this can be broken down into the following categories:
- All Users - shows all Users registered on your Signagelive Network, the email address, whether they are enabled/ disabled and their given role on the Network
- User Audit - show or export an activity report per User or for all Users (by leaving the drop-down list empty). The list will show all login activities and any changes made on the Network (such as Playlist updates, Publishing content, Editing Player settings)
- Queues - Shows current upload activity on your Signagelive Network and can be split down into the following:
- My Queues - Shows only uploads for your User account on the Network (ie. The content you have recently Published that is waiting to be Published to Signagelive, before being downloaded by a Player
- Network Queues - Shows all current uploads by all Users on your Signagelive Network, as above
As you can see, there are many detailed reports available, however, if you feel that you need more than the standard reporting functionality, you can also activate Proof of Play for your Network, giving even further detail of the content being used and the reasons why it is being used per Player.
How can I find out more?
For more information about Users, Roles and how to configure each, check out our Managing - Reports Help Centre section or speak with the support team via live chat or email (email@example.com).