Requirements before you begin:
- Access to our dashboard via your preferred browser
- A spare 5 minutes to review some details for our team
When using your Signagelive Network you may encounter issues that you would like to show or raise to our Support team. To assist this process the following article will show you how to troubleshoot any user interface issues you might be experiencing within your Signagelive network.
The details our team would like answers to are:
- Can you describe the issue you are experiencing?
- What steps did you take prior to the issue occurring?
- Which area of your Signagelive Network did the user interface issue occur?
- Can this issue be reliably replicated using those same steps or does this happen occasionally?
- Which browser and browser version are you working with when this problem happens?
- Are you able to complete a speed test without interruption?
How can I find debugging information in the browser?
If you are encountering a user interface issue and wish to raise this to our Support team then you will need to collect some debugging information by following steps:
- Within your browser (see below) please ensure you first open the Inspector Tool for the browser you are using to begin collecting the debugging information.
Pick your relevant Browser Instructions
- With the debugging option now open for your browser, we recommend you now click on the Console tab option and look at the Errors (shown as red) and Warnings (shown as amber) that may be appearing.
- Please now take a screenshot (or video) and provide this to our Support Team.
How to identify network or speed issues in the browser?
If you are encountering network or performance speed-related issues with your Signagelive user interface experience then it is also possible to do such analysis. We recommend you look at the Network tab in your console. The 'Network' tab will display any slow requests that may be occurring when loading new pages or information within Signagelive.
Once complete, please look at the Network tab, take a screenshot (or video) and provide this to our Support Team for their review and comment.
Article is closed for comments.