At a high level, we recommend using the following commonly supported file types, however, a full summary of the current support can be found in the following document. If you're still in the process of selecting which BrightSign device to choose, then check out the Product Selector on their website here to help you make the right decision for your project.
Please NoteThe features listed in this article are just some of the items that our BrightSign Media Player application can achieve. For a full listing of supported media types and features, please click here.
- Image: JPEG, PNG (8, 16 and 24 bit)
- Video: MP4 (H.264), HEVC
Media Playback Features
- Synchronised content - read more.
- Full-screen and multi-zone layout support.
- Landscape and portrait support.
- Multizone media playback - Ability to play 2 concurrent videos or streams (XT/XD models only).
- Offline playback of media (The LS4 models require an constant connection for stable operation).
- Widgets from our Marketplace.
- Nested and Localised Playlists.
- Video Pass-Through (for relevant XT models)
System Management Features
- Wide array of device monitoring and reporting.
- The ability to use Screen Control to set screen ON/OFF.
- Scheduled Reboots.
How do I know which Players are supported?
For a full list of BrightSign media Players and their current status within our development plans, click here
How can I find out more about Signagelive for BrightSign?
You can find out more by visiting our Signagelive for BrightSign Player site, or by reading the articles within the Signagelive for BrightSign section of our Signagelive Help Centre. We also have a dedicated Support Team that are ready to assist you with any questions you may have, so please contact us for any help you require.