What is a User Audit?
A User Audit will show all the major activity within your Signagelive Network per User or per Player (coming soon). You can filter the User Audit down to a specific User, all Users and specific Players and you have the option of simply viewing or exporting the results returned.
Learn more about exporting reports, here
To perform a User Audit, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Signagelive Network as an Administrator, User or Read Only User
- Select Reports
- Select Users
- Select User Audit
- Now select either one User from the drop-down list, or leave empty to show all User activity
- You can also select a specific Player from the secondary drop-down menu (or leave blank and all Players will be shown in the results returned) [coming soon]
- Choose a start date for your report, or leave blank to show all historical usage
- Choose an end date for your report, or leave blank to report until ‘now’
- Click either View to view report immediately within Signagelive or Export, to have a .csv version of this report sent to your email address.