What is a User Audit?
A User Audit will show all the major activity within your Signagelive Network per User. You can break the User Audit down by specific User or for all Users and you can either view or export the report.
Learn more about exporting reports, here
To perform a User Audit, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Signagelive Network as an Administrator, User or Read Only User
- Select Reports
- Select Users
- Select User Audit
- Now select either one User from the drop down list, or leave empty to show all User activity
- Choose a start date for your report, or leave blank to show all historical usage
- Choose an end date for your report, or leave blank to report until ‘now’
- Click either View to view report immediately within Signagelive or Export, to have a .csv version of this report sent to your email address.
How can I find out more?
For more information about Users, Roles and how to configure each, check out our Managing - Reports Help Centre section or or contact our Support Team here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.