Although you can add a webpage directly to your library. Our Webpage App allows you to position a webpage by choosing where the display begins, and scale out from there across your display.
Where can I find the Webpage App?
How to use the Webpage App?
Once you have added the Webpage App from the marketplace it will appear in your library. You can now drag and drop this into a playlist and configure it.
- Double click the Web Page widget in your playlist to configure settings
- Add the URL of the webpage that you would like to show to the URL field
- Use Refresh Interval, to set how often you would like the webpage to refresh
- Set the Top Positioning - where the the webpage will display from on the vertical plane
- Set the Left Positioning - where the webpage will display from the horizontal plane (The webpage will automatically scale, so it can be used dynamically either within a layout or full-screen in a playlist)
- Set any other conditions on the asset to control its playback
- Click the Refresh button to see a preview of your webpage data (The page data may look different once it reaches your device)
Simply save your playlist to automatically update your screen(s), or push the content out to your players for the first time.