Although you can add a webpage directly to your library. Our Webpage App allows you to ‘wrap’ a Webpage to present a particular zone or section.
Where can I find the Webpage App?
How to use the Webpage App?
Once you have added the Webpage App from the marketplace it will appear in your library. You can now drag and drop this into a playlist and configure it.
- Double click the asset, or select the tab on the right to configure the properties.
- Add the URL of the webpage that you would like to show.
- Set how often you would like the webpage to refresh.
- Set the ‘viewport’, i.e. the area of the webpage that you would like to display using the attribute options. (The webpage will automatically scale, so it can be used dynamically either within a layout or full-screen in a playlist)
- Set the other conditions on the asset.
That’s all there is to it! Simply save your playlist to automatically update your screen, or move on to the Publish area to communicate your message.
How can I find out more?
More information about the content and Apps within the Marketplace are available in this Help Centre section. You can also speak with the Signagelive Support Team via Live Chat or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.