Although you can add a webpage directly to your library. Our Webpage App allows you to position a webpage by choosing where the display begins, and scale out from there across your display.
Where can I find the Webpage App?
How to use the Webpage App?
Once you have added the Webpage App from the marketplace it will appear in your library. You can now drag and drop this into a playlist and configure it.
- Double click the asset, or select the tab on the right to configure the properties.
- Add the URL of the webpage that you would like to show.
- Set how often you would like the webpage to refresh.
- Set the 'Top Positioning' i.e. where the the webpage will display from on the vertical plane.
- Set the 'Left Positioning' i.e. where the webpage will display from the horizontal plane. (The webpage will automatically scale, so it can be used dynamically either within a layout or full-screen in a playlist)
- Set any other conditions on the asset.
That’s all there is to it! Simply save your playlist to automatically update your screen, or move on to the Publish area to communicate your message.
How can I find out more?
More information about the content and Apps within the Marketplace are available in this Help Centre section. You can also speak with the Signagelive Support Team via Live Chat or by emailing email@example.com.