Another feature within the Playlist Creator (Content - Playlist - Create/ Edit) in your network is the ability to add a Capture Card to your playlist.
Whether you want to display Live TV in a zone on your Layout, or show it full screen at a scheduled time of the day, the Capture Card asset can be used to display the HDMI Input.
If you would like to add a Capture Card to your playlist then you must carry out the following steps:
- Start by logging in to your Signagelive network as an Admin or User.
- Select Content.
- Select Playlists - Create/ Edit. Locate the Control Assets folder in the left hand column of your screen. Enter this folder to find the Capture Card asset.
- Drag the Capture Card asset into your playlist,
- As a standalone item
- Or mixed into your playlist with other content.
- Once the Capture Card Asset is in your playlist you can set your Duration, Validity, Recurrence and Conditions like any other asset.
- You can now Save, and Publish your Playlist. The Capture Card Asset will display the default HDMI input.
You can watch a video showing how to add a Capture Card to your Playlist below:
Where can I see more?
You can learn more about the features within the Playlist Creator within this Help Centre Section, if you have any further questions, speak with the Support Team via Live Chat or by emailing email@example.com