Requirements before you begin:
- You must have added your newly purchased licences to help you renew
When you are ready to renew your licences you will need to do this within the Licence Manager in your Signagelive Network. The following article will show you how to manually renew your licences and take you through the entire process of firstly receiving and then renewing to ensure you are able to carry out this process easily.
Please NoteIt is worth noting that you can request and renew licences directly from your Signagelive Network and the process to achieve this can be found in our Requesting and Renewing Licences article. This article focuses solely on the process of receiving the licences via email and the steps you would be required to take thereafter.
For those looking to add, convert or go through other tasks with licences, please use the following list:
How to manually renew Licences?
The following section will cover the different phases of this process:
Step 1 - Receiving your Licences
Before you can renew your licences on your Signagelive network, the first stage is that you will need to have received them via our Sales Team. Licences will come via email from email@example.com. Once you have received them the next step is to add these newly received licences to your desired Signagelive network.
Step 2 - Adding your Licences
As with any licence, before you can use it, you will first need to have added this to your intended How to add my Licences and renewals are no different. Please refer to the How to add my Licences article for further guidance on this process.
Step 3 - Renewing your Licences
Now that you have successfully added your renewal licences to your Signagelive network, you will find your original licence/s that you wish to renew and conduct the following process:
- When you are logged in to your Signagelive network, please navigate to the Settings menu.
- Please now select Licences from the drop-down and this takes you to the Licence Manager.
- Please now select a licence from your list you would like to renew, and then click on the corresponding 16 digit Code information for that licence to proceed.
- You will now be on the Licence Summary page and will see a Renew button, which you will now need to click. If you do not see this button it is because you have yet your new renewal licences to your network.
- After pressing the Renew button you will be shown a Renew Licence window where you can set the type of licence you wish to renew with and duration of that renewal within the corresponding drop-down boxes. When you have made your selection, please click on the Renew button and your renewal will be applied.
If you experience issues with renewing your licences as per the steps above, in most cases it will be due to the following reasons:
- No Renew Button - This will be because you had not added your newly purchased licences to your network at the time. If there are no licences to renew against then this particular button will not appear.
- Renewed in Error - In the event you happen to renew your licence/s too many times, don’t worry as you can reach out to our Support Team and they will help resolve this matter for you.