When displaying content on an LG webOS Player, we recommend using the following commonly-supported file types:
- Image: JPEG, PNG
- Video: MP4 (H.264)
Please NoteThis article outlines a number of the features and formats that our LG webOS Media Players support. For a full listing of supported media types and features, please click here.
Media Playback Features
- Full-screen and multi-zone layout support.
- Landscape and portrait support.
- Offline playback of media.
- Widgets from our Marketplace
- Nested and Localised Playlists.
System Management Features
- The ability to use Screen Control to set screen ON/OFF
- Scheduled Reboots.
- Remote Screenshots
- Wide array of device monitoring and reporting.
- Native Portrait 3.0 and above
Please NoteAs of January 2023, LG webOS 1.0 and 2.0 Players that are running a firmware version lower than 03.08.90 will not support the use of Web Triggers.
How do I know which Players are supported?
For a full list of LG webOS displays and their current status within our development plans, click here
Please NoteLG webOS 5.0 does not support Digital Signage features and is therefore not supported by Signagelive
How can I find out more?
You can find out more by visiting our Signagelive for LG webOS devices site, or by reading the articles within the LG webOS Help Centre Section. We are always here to help as best we can, so just contact us for any help you require.
Please sign in to leave a comment.