When displaying content on an LG webOS Player, we recommend using the following commonly-supported file types:
- Image: JPEG, PNG
- Video: MP4 (H.264)
Please NoteThis article outlines a number of the features and formats that our LG webOS Media Players support. For a full listing of supported media types and features, please click here.
Media Playback Features
- Full-screen and multi-zone layout support.
- Landscape and portrait support.
- Offline playback of media.
- Widgets from our Marketplace
- Nested and Localised Playlists.
System Management Features
- The ability to use Screen Control to set screen ON/OFF
- Scheduled Reboots.
- Remote Screenshots
- Wide array of device monitoring and reporting.
- Native Portrait 3.0 and above
Please NoteAs of January 2023, LG webOS 1.0 and 2.0 Players that are running a firmware version lower than 03.08.90 will not support the use of Web Triggers.
How do I know which Players are supported?
For a full list of LG webOS displays and their current status within our development plans, click here