At a high level, we recommend using the following commonly supported file types, however, a full summary of the current support can be found in the following document.
Please NoteThe features listed in this article are just some of the items that our LG webOS Media Player application can achieve. For a full listing of supported media types and features, please take a look at the following link here.
- Image: JPEG, PNG
- Video: MP4 (H.264)
Media Playback Features
- Full-screen and multi-zone layout support.
- Landscape and portrait support.
- Offline playback of media.
- Widgets from our Marketplace
- Nested and Localised Playlists.
System Management Features
- The ability to use Screen Control to set screen ON/OFF
- Scheduled Reboots.
- Remote Screenshots
- Wide array of device monitoring and reporting.
- Native Portrait 3.0 and above
How do I know which Players are supported?
For a full list of LG webOS displays and their current status within our development plans, click here