How do I check my Signagelive Player information?
You can press the yellow button on your remote control to view all Signagelive Player information, including Player serial number and build version.
How can I access the Signagelive Configuration menu?
You can press the blue button on the remote control to access the Signagelive Configuration menu, allowing you to view and change the Player settings. You will be able to amend the following:
- Screen Rotation
- Remote Firmware Updates
How do I set Gapless Playback on my display?
In terms of how you achieve this, gapless playback can be achieved by creating a Playlist within the Playlist Creator and ensuring that it contains just fullscreen videos. The only video format supported gapless is MP4, LG recommends that all videos are the same resolution, however, during our testing we have found that videos of different resolutions play gapless.
What do I need to do to my Playlist to make it be Gapless?
To make your content completely gapless, your Playlist should only include video of the same format (we recommend MP4) and ideally encoded using the same details as well (read more about that, here).
How do I connect my display to WiFi?
If you are using a LG webOS panel with a LG Wifi dongle and you are unable to gain a working internet connection, then please ensure that the Baud Rate setting on your panel is set as per the below steps:
- Please power on your LG webOS panel.
- After launching, please hold down the Settings button until you see the speech bubble icon appear.
- After you see the speech bubble icon, please type in the key sequence 0000 and press OK.
- You will now be taken in to Signage Setup screen and will need to scroll down the first menu to the Baudrate setting.
- Please ensure your Baud Rate is set as 115200.
- You can then save these changes and restart your panel to see if the internet connection is now working.
You should now have more success in getting your WiFi connection working.