Another feature of your Network when publishing scheduled Playlists or Layouts, is the ability to add recurrence. Within your Signagelive Network, you have the ability to add schedule recurrence which allows you to setup your content to run on specific days and times and allow you to swap between different content (from Playlist to Layout, for example) during different times of the day.
How to access the Recurrence feature?
To use the Recurrence feature within the Publish process, follow these steps:
- Select the Content menu, whilst logged in to your Signagelive Network as a User or Administrator
- Select Publish
- Select Schedules/ Interrupts
- Select to publish your content ‘As a Schedule’
- Select either ‘Now’ or ‘On a Specific Date’ (and enter start date for your content) when asked ‘When do you want your schedule to start’
- When asked ‘When do you want your schedule to end’ select ‘On a specific date’
- You will now see the link for Recurrence, which you should select
- Check the ‘Enabled’ checkbox, to activate the feature
- Select the days that you wish this particular content to be scheduled to show
- Select the times within those days that you wish this content to be scheduled to show
- Select OK to confirm your schedule and proceed
Once you have confirmed your Recurrence within your Schedule, you can continue configuring your schedule before publishing, for further instructions, have a look at this section.
Now that you have learned to add recurrence to one schedule, you can set up and publish as many schedules as required to fill your day and manage changes between your Playlists and Layouts at timed intervals.
The alternative method to using Published Scheduled changes would be to use Interrupts to cause these changes to happen following an interaction (see Web Triggers) rather than setting a time criteria.
How can I find out more?
You can learn more about publishing your media within this Signagelive Help Centre Section or you can speak directly to the Signagelive support Team via Live Chat or by emailing email@example.com