In Signagelive, a Network is a repository for a company or user that will store all uploaded assets, created Playlists, Layouts, Publications, Players, Licences, Reports and User accounts all in a single location for ease of use.
The following guide will take you through how to create a Signagelive network:
- The first step is to make sure you are logged in to your Signagelive account. If you are not logged in at this stage, please do so. You will then be taken to your ‘My Signagelive’ page.
- Please now select the blue New Network button.
- Complete the ‘New Network’ form, including all relevant details and any licences available to add.
- To complete, you must have added at least one unused licence as well as enter the required CAPTCHA information.
- Please continue to read the End User Agreement and then tick the I have read and agree to the End User Agreement box.
- Click on the green Create button to proceed.
- You will now be presented with the Welcome to your new Signagelive network wizard which will assist you with getting your devices configured and activated with a Signagelive licence.
How can I find out more?
For further information about the next steps (Adding your first licences) and more, see our Getting Started section within the Signagelive Help Centre or speak with our Support Team (email@example.com).