Signagelive for Fire TV combines the power of the Android Operating System with the flexibility of Signagelive delivering impressive performance at a low entry cost. The Fire TV is a consumer device, so will not have the same power and capabilities as a dedicated digital signage player. But for smaller installations and trials it might be just the thing for you!
As well as Amazon Fire TVs, there are Amazon Fire TV Sticks which also run on the same operating system so you can use either of these to turn your TV or monitor into a Signagelive display. Please see this table for a list of supported models.
Please NoteEach Amazon Fire installation will require registration with an active Amazon account. This is fine for smaller end users. However commercial installations are unlikely to be supported by Amazon (for the same reason you’re not allowed more than 6 accounts on Netflix!).
Key features include:
- Signagelive Media Player with fullscreen and multi-zone support
- Images, Videos, HTML5 web page support
- 100% support for scheduling including; recurrence, validity, and tag-based publishing
- Remote application updates for inline upgrades to the Signagelive Android client
- Widget support – Over 500 Editable Templates, Clocks, Weather and Room Booking Templates
- Web Trigger support for event-driven content playback
- Offline playback of all media, layouts, widgets, and editable templates
Please NoteThe Amazon fire devices only support playback of landscape content.
How can I find out more about Signagelive on Amazon Fire TV?
You can find out more by reading the articles within the Amazon Fire TV section here, or by contacting our Support Team on the Live Chat.