Setting your notification preferences
You can set how regularly you would like to receive notifications from Signagelive within your user profile.
To access this select “User” on the very top right of your screen and select “Profile”.
You can then select the “Notifications” tab to view your current settings.
You can select your working hours which will dictate how notifications will be sent to you.
You can select your preferences between
Do not send - You will not receive notifications of this type.
Every time - You will receive notifications as soon as a new approval is available.
Every X minutes - You can dictate how frequently you receive notifications
Once a day - Set a daily time you want to receive notifications.
You can choose these preferences on
- Connectivity Status - Informs you of players' connectivity stats.
- Content Status - Informs you of the status of content being published.
- Network Approver Management - All notifications for Approver users
- Network Approvals Pending - Notification of pending content to approve
- Network Approvals Changed - Notification of approvals responded to
Please sign in to leave a comment.