Which desktop browsers and devices support the Browser player?
- Chrome (tested version 103.5060.53 on Windows 10)
- Microsoft Edge (tested on version 96.0.1054.41 on Windows 10)
- Firefox (tested on version 96.0 on Windows 10)
- Safari (High Sierra 10.13.3)
- Safari (High Sierra 13.1.3)
- Mersive Solstice Pod (tested firmware 5.4)
- Airtame (tested firmware 4.5.2)
- Screenbeam (tested firmware 188.8.131.52)
- Clickshare CX-30 and CX-50 (tested firmware 02.11.00-DigitalSignage-Alpha-0011)
What’s possible with the Browser Player?
Images are supported on the Browser Player, but are not supported by the Web Content Licence. If you wish to display images you will need to use a Standard Signagelive licence.
Media Playback Features
- Full-screen and multi-zone layout support.
- Landscape support only.
- Online playback of media only.
- Widgets from our Marketplace.
- Nested and Localised Playlists.
- Web Triggers
- Window Resolution Changes
System Management Features
How can I find out more?
You can find out more about our Browser Player by viewing the articles in our Browser Player section here. We also have a dedicated Support Team that are ready to assist you with any questions you may have, so please contact us for any help you require.