Yes, it is possible to generate a new set of recovery codes within your user profile, and if you do this, any old unused codes will be disabled.
Articles in this section
- I’ve lost access to my authenticator app and recovery codes, how can I log in?
- I’ve got 2FA configured but would like to use my authenticator app on a different device, what do I do?
- I’ve got 2FA configured but would like to use a different authenticator app
- I’m running out of or I have lost access to my recovery codes, can I generate more
- Can I disable 2FA?
- I just enabled 2FA on my user profile but still can't access a network that requires 2FA
- How come old verification codes can be used?
- I haven't enabled 2FA on my user profile, can I access a network which requires 2FA?
- Can all Signagelive users configure 2FA
- Signagelive Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) - Network Administration