At a high level, we recommend using the following commonly supported file types, however, a full summary of the current support can be found in the following document.
- Image: JPEG, PNG
- Video: MP4 (H.264)
Media Playback Features
- Full-screen and multi-zone layout support.
- Landscape and portrait support.
- Offline playback of media.
- Widgets from our Marketplace
- Nested and Localised Playlists.
System Management Features
- Remote Firmware Updates.
- The ability to use Screen Control to set screen ON/OFF.
- Scheduled Reboots.
- Wide array of device monitoring and reporting.
You can run Signagelive on any Windows-based PC Player, however, be sure to check the Minimum PC Requirements article to check that your PC will run Signagelive correctly.
How can I find out more about Signagelive on Windows PC Players?
You can find out more by visiting our Signagelive for Windows PC Help Centre Section or by speaking directly to our Support Team via Live Chat or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org