At a high level, we recommend using the following commonly supported file types, however, a full summary of the current support can be found in the following document.
Please NoteThe features listed in this article are just some of the items the Signagelive PC Client can achieve. For a full listing of supported media types and features, please take a look at the following link here.
Please NoteSignagelive does not support all PC players. To see a full list of supported PC players, please click here.
- Image: JPEG, PNG
- Video: MP4 (H.264)
Media Playback Features
- Full-screen and multi-zone layout support.
- Landscape and portrait support.
- Offline playback of media.
- Widgets from our Marketplace
- Nested and Localised Playlists.
System Management Features
- Remote Firmware Updates.
- The ability to use Screen Control to set screen ON/OFF.
- Scheduled Reboots.
- Wide array of device monitoring and reporting.
How can I find out more about Signagelive on Windows PC Players?
You can find out more by visiting our Signagelive for Windows PC Help Centre Section or by speaking directly to our Support Team via Live Chat or by emailing email@example.com