What are Remote Screenshots?
Remote Screenshots allow you to capture an image of the content running on your player at a predefined regular interval.
How do I activate Remote Screenshots?
To use this feature, follow these simple steps:
- Login to your Signagelive Network as an Administrator
- Select Network
- Select Manage
- Select the Player you wish to configure
- Select ‘Connectivity’ from the Player Details
- Check the box saying ‘Enabled’ in the Remote Screenshots section
- Choose the frequency of the Remote Screenshot capture using the drop down menu
- Check the ‘At Next Content Check’ if you wish to capture a Remote Screenshot when the Player next performs its scheduled Content Check
- Select Save
Once activated, you can simply change any of these settings and save your changes to amend the Remote Screenshot configuration.
Where can I see the Remote Screenshots once activated?
When you have activated Remote Screenshots on a compatible Player, you will see the Latest Screenshot within the Player Manager (Network - Manage), replacing the thumbnail previously there.
You will also be shown the screenshot when viewing the Player Details in the Status Tab (Network - Manage - Select Player)
How can I find out more?
If you have any questions about this feature or any others, you can speak with the Signagelive Support Team via Live Chat or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or look for answers within this Help Centre Section