What are Remote Screenshots?
Remote Screenshots allow you to capture an image of the content running on your player or they will show its current status (ie. powered on or off) at a predefined regular interval.
Which Players Currently Support this feature?
This functionality will be available on the following supported Signagelive players:
- Samsung SSP D and E Range - Version 2.994 build 1043
- Samsung SSP F (Tizen) Range - Version 1.04 build 71
- LG webOS 1.0, 2.0, 3.0 and 3.2 - Version 1.74 build 300
- PC - Version 126.96.36.199
How do I activate Remote Screenshots?
To use this feature, follow these simple steps:
- Login to your Signagelive Network as an Administrator
- Select Network
- Select Manage
- Select the Player you wish to configure
- Select ‘Connectivity’ from the Player Details
- Check the box saying ‘Enabled’ in the Remote Screenshots section
- Choose the frequency of the Remote Screenshot capture using the drop down menu
- Check the ‘At Next Content Check’ if you wish to capture a Remote Screenshot when the Player next performs its scheduled Content Check
- Select Save
Once activated, you can simply change any of these settings and save your changes to amend the Remote Screenshot configuration.
Where can I see the Remote Screenshots once activated?
When you have activated Remote Screenshots on a compatible Player, you will see the Latest Screenshot within the Player Manager (Network - Manage), replacing the thumbnail previously there.
You will also be shown the screenshot when viewing the Player Details in the Status Tab (Network - Manage - Select Player)
How can I find out more?
If you have any questions about this feature or any others, you can speak with the Signagelive Support Team via Live Chat or by emailing email@example.com or look for answers within this Help Centre Section