At a high level, we recommend using the following commonly supported file types, however, a full summary of the current support can be found in the following document.
Please Note: The features listed in this article are just some of the items that our Philips Android SoC Media Player application can achieve. For a full listing of supported media types and features, please take a look at the following link here.
- Image: JPEG, PNG
- Video: MP4 (H.264)
Media Playback Features
- Full-screen and multi-zone layout support.
- Landscape and portrait support.
- Offline playback of media.
- Widgets from our Marketplace
- Nested and Localised Playlists.
System Management Features
- Scheduled Reboots.
- Wide array of device monitoring and reporting.