The Player Manager’s licence tab allows you to view and edit any information regarding that specific Players Licences. Have a look at this video to learn more about the information within the licence tab:
To access the Player Manager - Licence tab, follow these instructions:
- Log in to your Signagelive Network as an Administrator or User
- Select Network
- Select Manage
- Select the Player you wish to see the licence information for
- Select the Licence tab
From the Licence tab you will be able to see the following information for the currently applied licence:
- Code - this is the licence code applied to your Player
- Type - the type of licence applied (ie. Trial, Standard)
- Edition - Signagelive edition
- Max Outputs - dictates the maximum no. of outputs per Player (ie. 2, 4, 8)
- Start - when the licence was initially activated on your Player and as such, began its terms
- End - the expiration date for your currently applied licence
There are also a number of contextual buttons that you will see depending on the state and type of licence applied, as follows:
- Deactivate - deactivating your Player will make the licence available to reuse within the Licence Manager. The Player will display its activation code, allowing you to activate it against another licence if required.
- Convert to Full licence - will be shown if you are using a trial licence. Clicking this button will allow you to activate this Player against another, full licence. You will need to have first added a full licence within the Licence Manager page to be able to complete this action.
How can I convert my trial licence to a standard licence?
You can learn more about converting a Trial Licence by reading this article.
Can I apply a Renewal Licence within the Licence Manager?
You can apply for a renewal licence directly, within the Licence Manager area of Signagelive. Each Administrator will be given the option to apply for a licence for one or more Players at any point before or after a licence expires. For further details, take a look at the video at the top of this page.