There is a range of Weather Apps to choose from in two graphical styles, comprising of one, three and five-day forecasts. Have a look at the following video to learn more about our adding and editing the great Apps:
How do I download a Weather App?
You can add one of the Weather Apps to your Asset Library by finding it in the Signagelive Marketplace using the following instructions:
- Log in to your Signagelive Network as a User or Administrator
- Select Content
- Select Playlists
- Select Create/ Edit
- Select the blue Add Content button
- Select From the Marketplace
- Search the Marketplace for ‘weather’ or use the tags listed to find the Weather Widgets
- Select the Add button on any of the Weather Apps required.
- Return to the Playlist Creator
- Select the Recently Added folder where you will see the recently added Apps
How will they look?
Our Weather Apps have been created to work perfectly in both; full-screen on a landscape display or within a landscape (16:9) zone of a portrait or landscape multi-zone layout.
How do I set them up?
These Apps are location aware so that you can either set them to use an address you manually set in the App preferences or within the Player's address. This will allow the same single App to be published to multiple players and they will show the correct weather for their specified location. The following video shows you how to update the site and contact details in the Player Manager module:
How can I find out more?
More information about the content and Apps within the Marketplace is available in this Help Centre section. You can also speak with the Signagelive Support Team via Live Chat or by emailing email@example.com.