If you are an Administrator or have the relevant Granular User Permissions enabled on your Signagelive user account, you can provide a Signagelive Team with the ability to access your Signagelive Network as and when needed (for 24 hours at a time).
Please NoteIf you do not have the relevant permission levels on your Signagelive Network, you will only be able to select the New Access Request button. The Enable Access for a Signagelive Team and Provide Permission for Signagelive to Enable Access options will not be shown, as these options are only available to those with the relevant permissions to manage your access requests.
In this article, we will outline how you can go about providing access:
- Access Signagelive and navigate to Settings > Grant Network Access area.
- Press the Provide Permission for Signagelive to Enable Access button.
- Enter a Reason for access within the available area.
- Select which team you’d like to provide access to from the Signagelive team drop-down menu.
- Select an access level from the Access level drop-down menu.
- Press Save to finish.
Upon completion of the steps above, this will provide your chosen Signagelive Team with the ability to give themselves access to your Network for 24 hours at a time without requiring approval of this request on your end. This workflow is best suited to a situation where our team may need to re-access your Network multiple times (if you have a ticket open with us for example). As per the other Network Access levels, you can view this request from the Grant Network Access page.
Article is closed for comments.