If you are an Administrator or have the relevant Granular User Permissions enabled on your Signagelive user account, you can enable a Signagelive Team immediate and indefinite access to your Signagelive Network for training purposes or should you require assistance. In this article, we will outline how you can go about doing this.
Please NoteIf you do not have the relevant permission levels on your Signagelive Network, you will only be able to select the New Access Request button. The Enable Access for a Signagelive Team and Provide Permission for Signagelive to Enable Access options will not be shown, as these options are only available to those with the relevant permissions to manage your access requests.
- Access Signagelive and navigate to Settings > Grant Network Access
- Press the Enable access for a Signagelive Team button
- Enter a Reason for access
- Select which team you’d like to provide access to from the Signagelive team drop-down menu
- Select an access level from the Access level drop-down menu
- Press Save
Upon completion of the steps above, indefinite access to this Network will be automatically approved for your chosen Signagelive Team. You can view this request from the Grant Network Access page
Article is closed for comments.