We are aware of the following known issues and limitations with the client:
- Mac devices are by default set to go to sleep when the monitor is off for a certain period of time which will cause the SL client to stop checking in when the screen is off due to screen control. This setting can be disabled in power settings options.
- If there is no capture device available the controls will still be visible
- Remote reboots are not supported. This is due to the reboot command requiring root access on macOS.
- Playback of executable files packaged in a widget are not supported.
- Currently, we do not support macOS 11 - Big Sur.