How do I set the date and time on my display?
You should ensure that both the time and date settings on your Philips Player are correct to make sure that your content displays exactly when you expect it to play.To set or change either the time or date settings on your display, follow these simple instructions:
- Power on your Philips Player using your remote control, press 1,8,8,8 (If asked for a password, the default is 1,2,3,4)
- Navigate to Settings (select 'Open')
- Go to Date and Time Settings
- Check that the correct time zone is set for your player
- Press the Home button on the remote
- Navigate to Advanced Configuration
- Select Date and Time
- Select Daylight saving time
- Ensure that the daylight saving time settings are correct for your time zone
- Press the Source button on your remote control
- Choose the Custom Source
- Within the Signagelive settings page, select your display’s Timezone
- Save Settings
How to set the display for portrait orientation?
To set up the screen for portrait display:
- Using the remote control for display, press the '9' button.
- This will take you to the Signagelive settings page where you can set the screen rotation.
- Set the screen rotation to either 90 degrees or 270 degrees depending on which way round you have mounted the display.
That's it. Just save and exit to continue.
How can I find out more?
If you need any further assistance with changing your time and date settings, please contact the Signagelive Support team via Live Chat or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.