When you've got your hardware player up and running with the Signagelive PC Client there are additional software packages that you will require to get the best level of performance.
The following guide will help you understand what software you will need. The software packages you will need to download and install are as follows:
If you are using a Windows 7/8/10 device to run PC Client:
- Mandatory: Signagelive PC Client - Download Here
- Mandatory: Basic K Lite Codec Pack - Download Here
- Mandatory: Windows Media Player (10 or above) - Download Here
- Mandatory: Adobe Flash Player - Download Here
- Mandatory: Microsoft DirectX - Download Here
- Optional: Internet Explorer 11 - Download Here
If you are using a Windows 8/10 N/KN device to run PC Client:
As mentioned there are different variants to the Windows 10 Operating System, so if you are using a Windows 8/10 N or KN device, then these as standard do not include Windows Media Player.
Therefore to overcome this you will need to source the Media Feature Pack that is specific to your Operating System build here as this will install will differ depending on your specific build number.
Once installed, Windows Media Player will be added and you will be able to run Signagelive without issue on your device.