Signagelive for Chrome OS
Signagelive for Chrome OS enables any Google Chromebox, Chromebase or Chromebit to become a digital signage player. Create, Manage and Publish content to any number of Chrome devices centrally from your web browser using Signagelive’s cloud-based Signage management solution.
The following video shows how Signagelive and Google Chrome media players work together as a single solution:
Key features include:
- Full-screen and multi-zone layout support
- Landscape and portrait support
- Offline playback of media
- Video, Images, Web pages, RSS,
- Screen on/off control
- Remote updates
- Device monitoring and reporting
How can I use Signagelive on my Chrome OS Player?
There are 3 ways in which you can install and run Signagelive on your Chrome Os Player, see the methods and their uses below:
- Kiosk Mode (Recommended) - Players will automatically launch into the Signagelive application upon startup, not requiring a login. Players using this mode will also require a Chrome Device Management Licence.
- As a Packaged Application - Signagelive will remain installed on the Player but will require launching each time it is to be used.
- In Interactive Kiosk Mode - *Commonly* used on interactive or touch kiosks (Wayfinding etc). Signagelive will automatically launch upon startup and will allow interactions to change the content being displayed.