Announcements, Help & Release Notes
Looking to keep up to date with the latest Signagelive news and releases? This section is dedicated to keeping you informed of any news and release notes, whilst highlighting the most frequent questions asked of the Signagelive Support Team, plus raising any known issues and webinars which can be watched.
- Stream TV - How does that work?
- Internet Explorer 9 (or below) Issues since recent update
- IMPORTANT: Samsung C Series Panels Connectivity
- Update: (Windows XP SP2) - End of Life for Windows XP based media players
- Apple Mac issues relating to the use of Right Click
- End of Life for Windows XP based media players
- Why am I being asked to install Flash when using Signagelive?
- Which Signagelive Clients support IPTV Streaming?
- What is the "Hardware Changed - The Unique ID for this player appears to have changed" message?
- How to change the language of your Signagelive network?
- What happens when Signagelive loses internet connectivity?
- How do I get my FlickR Photostream in Signagelive?