Requirements before you begin:
- Article applies to using modern web browsers to access the Signagelive user interface.
- For configuring a player on a secure network there are additional endpoints that need to be considered. These player-specific endpoints can be found in this article.
- You will require a Signagelive account to log in and use the Signagelive Cloud CMS.
In order to access the Signagelive user-interface (UI), please ensure the following endpoints have been added to your firewall whitelist:
on ports 80 and 443 (please see below for specific URLs if a wildcard is not possible)
- c274425.ssl.cf3.rackcdn.com - port 443
- c625782.ssl.cf3.rackcdn.com - port 443
If *.signagelive.com cannot be used, the following are the URLs used by Signagelive:
Please NoteThis article refers specifically to accessing the Signagelive UI on a secure network. If you are configuring a Player on a secure network there are additional endpoints that will need to be allowed by your local network's firewall. These Player-specific endpoints can be found in this article.
Whilst we strongly recommend allowing the specific domains above. Should your company IT policy require IP addresses, please ensure the following are added to your firewall whitelist: