This was removed in version 1.5 because of issues showing responsive web content. It is recommended to use the Chrome OS display settings to set the screen orientation that way. Note that if you have already enabled screen rotation within Signagelive this way the option will still be available to you.
Articles in this section
- Are there any known limitations with interrupts on Chrome players?
- How can I reset Signagelive for Chrome?
- How do I access the client settings screen?
- How do I adjust the volume for my Chrome device?
- How do I exit Signagelive and boot into the Chrome Operating System when running in Kiosk Mode?
- How do I switch to portrait mode?
- How do I view the client information panel?
- I published an interrupt to my player, why does it not work?
- I would like to purchase Signagelive for Chrome OS or get licences to trial/demo the product - where can I get them?
- Key-press and Interactive touchscreen interrupts are not working. Is there any technical reason why?