By default, all installed applications and settings on a non-managed device (not enrolled in the management console) are synced across devices using the same Google account. If you use the same account to install Signagelive on more than one device and then remove it from one of the devices it may be removed from all devices where it is installed under the same Google account. To ensure this doesn't happen, there are 3 options available:
- Disable automatic synchronisation of Apps and Settings in the Chrome Settings. To do this:
- Open the ChromeOS Settings Menu
- Near the bottom of the screen click on "Advanced Sync Settings".
- Uncheck "Apps" and "Settings" and press OK.
- This will need to be done on each chrome device in which synchronisation should be disabled.
Of these 3 options, we would recommend Options 1 or 2 depending on whether you are using the Google Management Console (GMC) or not.