If you wish to change between landscape or portrait modes, you can do this by following the steps below:
- Connect a USB keyboard to your BrightSign player
- Press CTRL+S to access the Settings menu
- Navigate to Screen Rotation using the "Tab" key
- Select the desired rotation - the portrait option will either be 90 or 270 degree rotation depending on how the connected display has been setup
- Press "Enter" key to confirm your rotation selection
Your BrightSign Player will reboot and launch into the Signagelive application.
How can I find out more?
If you have any additional questions about changing the configuration of your BrightSign Player, please consult the BrightSign Knowledge Base, or speak with the Signagelive Support Team by contacting us.
Article is closed for comments.