Requirements before you begin:
- A Signagelive licence
- A Barco Clickshare CX-20, CX-30 or CX-50 device with internet connection
- A PC to access Clickshare Dashboard
Signagelive supports the ability to deliver content via your Clickshare CX device. The supported assets that are currently available are:
- Image: JPEG, PNG
- Web Pages
- Marketplace Apps/Widgets
Please NoteClickshare devices do not cache content locally so an internet connection will always be required.
Media Playback Features
- Full-screen and multi-zone layout support.
- Landscape support only.
- Online playback of media only.
- Widgets from our Marketplace.
- Nested and Localised Playlists.
- Web Triggers
System Management Features
- Application updates
To configure your ClickShare CX series device via XMS cloud
- Using your laptop or computer, search for a new Wi-Fi network to connect to, you should find an ad-hoc network that is labelled with the name of your Player. Connect to it using the password: clickshare
- Enter http://192.168.2.1/ into your web browser to access the ClickShare Configurator, and log in using admin as both the username and password
- Click System on the left hand side, then click XMS
- Within the XMS section, make a note of the Token, which is 8 characters long, as you will need that in the upcoming steps
- Connect the laptop back to your own Wi-Fi
- Navigate to https://xms.cloud.barco.com (you may need to create an account if you do not have one already)
- Click Devices on the left hand side
- Click Add at the top of the browser
- Click Add device(s) using device token, then click Continue
- Enter the Token ID that you took note of earlier
- Click Register
- Head to the Integrations tab on the left, look for Signagelive (BETA) and click View
- Next, click Activate to enable Signagelive Integration
- Now head to the Devices tab along the left, find your device and select it (click the checkbox)
- Click the Edit button at the top of the screen then look for a Digital Signage tab along the left and click on it
- Tick Enable Signage then select Signagelive from the Preview URL drop-down menu
- This should then auto-populate the following URL in the Signage Content URL field: https://clients.signagelive.com/browserplayer/latest/index.html
- Click Save changes
- The player will then show a unique 6 digit activation code. To configure this to your Signagelive network, please see this article. When somebody is sharing to the ClickShare base unit, then the Browser player will of course not be visible.
Both Web content licence and Standard licence are available for the Clickshare device. To find out more about our licence options, please see here - https://signagelive.com/pricing/
To remove/reset Signagelive
Should you wish to remove or reset Signagelive, please change the URL in the Signage Content URL field to https://clients.signagelive.com/browserplayer/latest/remove.html which should result in an on-screen message that reads "Signagelive has been removed from this device". Follow the steps above to get back to the Digital Signage tab for your device and untick Enable Signage.