Please NoteThis solution is currently in beta.
Requirements before you begin:
- A Signagelive licence
- A Barco Clickshare CX-20, CX-30 or CX-50 device with internet connection
- A PC to access Clickshare Dashboard
Signagelive supports the ability to deliver content via your Clickshare CX device. The supported assets that are currently available are:
- Image: JPEG, PNG
- Web Pages
- Marketplace Apps/Widgets
Please NoteClickshare devices do not cache content locally so an internet connection will always be required.
Media Playback Features
- Full-screen and multi-zone layout support.
- Landscape support only.
- Online playback of media only.
- Widgets from our Marketplace.
- Nested and Localised Playlists.
- Web Triggers
System Management Features
- Application updates
To configure your Clickshare CX series device via XMS cloud
- Using your laptop or computer, connect to the Clickshare adhoc Wifi (password: clickshare)
- Enter the wireless IP address in browser, you should see a page with some device details.
- Click System on the left hand side, then click XMS.
- Within the XMS section, make a note of the Token, which is 8 characters long, as you will need that in the upcoming steps.
- Connect the laptop back to your own Wifi
- Navigate to https://xms.cloud.barco.com (you may need to create an account if you do not have one already)
- When you see a “add an edge device” message, click skip
- Click “Devices” on the left hand side
- Click “Add” at the top of the browser
- Click “Add device(s) using device token”, then click “Continue”
- Enter the Token ID that you got earlier
- Click “Register”
- Once added click “Devices” on XMS cloud, then click on the checkbox next to the device
- Click the “Edit” button at the top of the screen
- Click on “Digital Signage”
- Check “Enable Signage”
- Enter the Browser URL: https://clients.signagelive.com/browserplayer/latest/index.html
- Click “Save changes”
- The player will then show a unique 6 digit activation code. To configure this to your Signagelive network, please see this article. When somebody is sharing to the ClickShare base unit, then the Browser player will of course not be visible.
Both Web content licence and Standard licence are available for the Clickshare device. To find out more about our licence options, please see here - https://signagelive.com/pricing/