Supported displays / devices
For a full list of supported displays/devices, please see this article.
At a high level, we recommend using the following commonly supported file types, however, a full summary of the current support can be found in the following document. If you're still in the process of selecting which Allsee device to choose, then check out their website here to help you make the right decision for your project.
Please Note: The features listed in this article are just some of the items that our Allsee Media Player application can achieve. For a full listing of supported media types and features, please take a look at the following link here.
Supported Content Types
- Image: JPEG, PNG
- Video: MP4 (H.264)
Media Playback Supported features
- Fullscreen playback
- Single video decoding
- Full device reboots
- Application updates
- Offline playback of media
- Widgets from our Marketplace
- Nested and Localised playlist
- Native portrait support - Rotate the screen via this guide.
- Screen control
- Remote screenshots
- Multizone playback: Although we have found layouts and schedulable zones work, we can't guarantee any support for multiple simultaneous zones at the moment.
- Touch capability on displays
System Management Features
- Scheduled Reboots
- Wide array of device monitoring and reporting
How can I find out more about Signagelive on Allsee Player?
You can find out more by visiting our Signagelive for Allsee devices site, or by reading the articles within the Allsee website.