Configuring your Amazon Fire TV or FireStick to display Signagelive is a straightforward process, and if you’ve downloaded an App in the past then it should be a familiar process.
You will need:
- An Amazon Fire TV or FireStick (supported models here).
- An Amazon account (either new or existing).
- A screen to display your content on.
To configure your Fire TV:*
- Power on your Fire TV or connect your Fire TV Stick to your screen.
- Sign in, or create, your Amazon account.
- Using the remote control provided, navigate to the Search function.
- Enter Signagelive and click Search.
- This should present you with the Signagelive app, which you can select and download.
- Once complete, find the App in your Library and launch it.
That’s it! When the App launches it will display your activation code. This can be activated against your Signagelive licence using the guide here.
How can I find out more about Signagelive on Amazon Fire TV?
You can find out more by reading the articles within the Amazon Fire TV section here, or by contacting our Support Team on the Live Chat.