Snapp Digital is a Digital-Out-Of-Home advertising marketplace. By providing an online integrated ad marketplace for digital signage, Snapp Digital can help you generate revenue from your investment by selling advertising space across your screens.
Before following the guide below, please ensure you have completed the set up for your Snapp Digital account, and have logged into your Account in a separate tab on your browser.
Adding the Snapp Digital RSS feed to your network
To begin, please login to your Signagelive account. Then follow the steps below:
- Go to Playlists > Create/Edit
- Click on the Add button (Blue Button with a plus sign at the top left of the screen).
- Select the RSS/MRSS Feed
- In a separate tab with the Snapp Digital Dashboard open; select Manage Devices.
- Here you will see your Devices/Locations, select the relevant devices and click on the MRSS feed link. This will take you to a new page where you can copy the URL from the browser.
- Return to your Signagelive tab and enter a name for your feed, then Paste the URL from Snapp Digital into the relevant section.
- Click Save.
- Once saved your RSS feed will be available in your Library as an Asset. You can now drag and drop this to the Playlist column on the right hand side.
That’s it! You can save the playlist and publish it to your device/s. Once advertisements get uploaded in Snapp Digital, they will automatically upload to your RSS feed and display in your Playlist.