You can use the Yammer App to integrate directly with your Yammer account, and display your various posts on screen via Signagelive.
First of all, you’ll need to add the Yammer app to your account from the Signagelive Marketplace. If you’re unfamiliar with how to do this, please see this guide.
Once you have added the Yammer app to your network, you can either configure it in your Library or within your Playlist. To do either, simply double click to enter the asset properties, and follow the steps below.
Authenticating your Account
To Authenticate your account, please follow this link to our Authentication App.
Once you have configured your Account, you will be given a Token. You can copy and paste this Token into the relevant section of the Asset properties.
Adding the Group ID
The Group ID is what directs Signagelive to particular Group you want to share content from. This ID can be obtained from Yammer itself:
- Go into your Yammer account
- Click on the Group you would like to share
- Go to the URL for the Group, and Copy the ID (the collection of numbers that follow the ‘in_group&feedid=’ portion of the URL)
- Paste the Group ID into the Group ID box on the Yammer App.
Once you’ve added the Token and Group ID, you can configure the other options:
- Preset Theme.
- Content Background Colour.
- Number of Messages to Display.
- Post Display Time (Which can be defined in seconds).
You can now publish the App as part of a playlist, and it will automatically take posts from Yammer and display them on your screen
How can I find out more?
You can learn more about the Marketplace by visiting this article in our Help Centre. Or by speaking to our Support Team on the Live Chat, or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).