B-Deploy is a direct integration with the BrightSign provisioning system. Using the serial number of the device, you are able to configure your BrightSign device, or devices, remotely and easily. The following guide will show you through the steps.
If you are The minimum supported firmware version supported by Signagelive is 7.1.65 (8.0.17 for LS4 and HD4 models), please ensure your device is using that firmware version.
What do I need?
To configure your display, you will need a Brightsign device, for a full list of supported models, please read this article.
You will require the following in order to complete the setup:
- A note of the serial number/s for your device/s (these are labelled on the device, and appear on the Boot screen as well)
- HDMI connection to display
- Wired network connection
- Micro SD card
How do I install Signagelive on my Brightsign device?
Firstly, you will need to insert a blank SD card into each BrightSign device that you would like to configure.
After that, you can follow the steps below:
- Select Add Player (If you are unsure of where this is, please see this guide)
- Click the BrightSign (Automated with B-Deploy) icon.
- Enter the Serial Number(s) for the Device(s) you would like to register.*
- Set the time zone.
- Configure the Wifi/Wired, DHCP and Proxy settings*
- Set Video, Audio, and Screen Rotation options
- Enter the Player Address details
- Enter the Signagelive Licence code/s, or Select Existing
Once you have completed the above, power on your BrightSign device/s. When they connect Signagelive will automatically install. It will take a few minutes for Signagelive to install. Once complete a green tick will appear on screen.
How can I get further support?
For further support, please speak with our Support team (email@example.com).