The instructions below will help you add one or multiple players.
- Click on the Login into Signagelive link, or navigate to your network at https://login.signagelive.com
- Logged in as an administrator, go to Settings > Licences
- Click on the blue plus button near the top left of the screen and select ‘Player’ from the dropdown menu
You will now be presented with a full range of hardware manufacturers and operating systems.
- Select the relevant manufacturer/operating system
- Click on the ‘Select your player model’ drop down and select your Player Model from the menu. Alternatively you can upload a CSV file with all player details to save time (see Top Tip at the bottom).
- Now you have selected your Player Model, the Install Instructions will appear in the box below.
- Please follow the instructions provided to configure your players. The instructions can be made full screen if necessary, and a full version of all instructions can be found in the Media Player section in our Help Centre here.
Once you have configured your players, you will be presented with a 6 digit activation code on each screen.
You can now move onto the next step:
- Enter (or select) the Licence code/s for the player/s you would like to activate. Note that one licence code per player is needed.
- Enter the details for the player/s you would like to add. Note that if you are adding multiple players, the hardware ID of each device will be appended to the name to help identifying them.
- Enter the Activation Code/s from the screen/s of your device/s.
Congratulations, you have now added your player/s.
Just fill one row per player and all the process will be done in a single step.