Whether this is your first time, or you’re simply adding a new player to an existing network, the instructions below will help you activate your player.
- Click on the Login into Signagelive link, or navigate to your network at https://login.signagelive.com
- Go to Settings > Licences
- Click on the blue plus button near the top left of the screen, and opt to ‘Add Player’
You will now be presented with a full range of hardware manufacturers and operating systems.
- Select the relevant manufacturer/operating system
- Click on the ‘Select your player model’ drop down and select your Player Model from the menu.
- Now you have selected your Player Model, the Install Instructions will appear in the box below.
- Please follow the instructions provided to configure your player. The instructions can be made full screen if necessary, and a full version of all instructions can be found in the Media Player section in our Help Centre here.
Once you have configured your player, you will be presented with a 6 digit activation code on the screen.
You can now move onto the next step:
- Enter (or select) the Licence Code for the player you would like to activate.
- Enter the details for the player you would like to Add.
- Enter the Activation Code from the screen of your device.
Congratulations, you have now added your player.