The Web Trigger user interface is available to those who have purchased the Web Trigger add-on to their network. The Web Trigger interface allows you to give users access to trigger content without any access to the Signagelive UI.
When logging in to the user interface you will see your existing triggers (there will be no triggers available when logging in for the first time). By selecting the three lines to the left of your UI, you will be able to select your options
When logging in to the user interface you will see your existing triggers. By selecting the three lines to the left of your UI, you will be able to select your options
From there you will see 4 options
Triggers will display all of the triggers that have currently been created. Administrators will also see an option to create an additional trigger.
To create a new trigger, simply select the plus button and assign the trigger a new name.
You must select an interrupt for this trigger (this interrupt is what you will need to publish to the player using the interrupt feature here)
You can then select either a Group of players and/or individual players to trigger. Groups can be arranged in the Group section of the site.
Please note: You must have scheduled some content to display on the Interrupt you have selected on those players during the publishing process.
Your profile allows you to change your current password, and it also will confirm what level of access you have to the platform (either Administrator or User)
Settings allow you to do a multitude of things.
- Triggers - Build new triggers and edit or delete existing ones
- Groups - Create new groups of players which can be connected to a trigger. A group can be created and a range of players associated with that group so when one trigger is pushed, multiple players receive the trigger. You can also edit or delete groups that already exist (except the default “All” group).
- Users - Manage users who have access to your platform and what level of access they have, this includes the functionality of enabling/disabling accounts and resetting user account passwords for the application.
- Theme - Change the colour and designs of the user interface as well as being able to include a site logo.
- Web Trigger API - This houses the information your application needs to connect to the right Network. This will be pre-populated for you automatically, however, if you have any issues with this or this area is not already filled, please contact a member of support for your information.
Log out of your platform.
Please sign in to leave a comment.