27th January 2021
- Improvement - Enhances performance in the adding and removal of items from large playlists (100s of assets)
- Improvement - Thumbnails for media assets, layouts and player screenshots will now have encrypted filenames to improve security
25th January 2021
- [LG 1.89 - Released] - As part of our recent TLS communication, the main change is for switching LG's over to the NENA APIs so that we can segregate TLS 1.0 and 1.1 traffic and TLS 1.2 traffic.
20th January 2021
- Improvement - Enhance UI to prevent drag & drop in the playlist timeline, when multiple items are selected.
19th January 2021
- [SSSP 3.11 - Released] - Fix - Screen control fails to activate in 3.10.
18th January 2021
- Marketplace - Australia Day and Burns Night content now added to Marketplace.
11th January 2021
- [Amazon FireOS 1.14 - Released] - Addition of Application Restart capability.
- [SSSP 3.10 - Released] - As part of our recent TLS communication, the main change is for switching SSSPs over to use the NENA APIs so that we can segregate TLS 1.0 and 1.1 traffic and TLS 1.2 traffic.
4th January 2021
- Improvement - Enhance the UI to be able to publish Serial Triggers.
- Improvement - Support Team can now publish firmware updates to multiple players in one go.
- Improvement - Support Team can now download the Player configuration via the UI.
- Improvement - Layout zones can now be positioned out of the canvas.
- Improvement - Proof of Play settings included in player exports.
- Fix - Player Screenshots last updated time is always one hour behind on API players.
- Fix - Default assets (e.g 5 mins.jpg) are not added correctly when creating a network via the Network API.
- Fix - Removing the default playlist from a legacy PC player doesn't update the configuration.