This article should be used as a guide to assist you with setting up your macOS device to work with Signagelive.
To begin with:
- Download the Signagelive app. Available here.
- Install on macOS by double-clicking on the .DMG file and and dragging app to your Applications folder when prompted.
Please Noteyou may see an error stating that Apps not downloaded via the App Store are not permitted, to enable this go to Security & Privacy > General Tab and Allow apps from App Store and identified Developers.
To ensure the best performance for your macOS, please follow the steps outlined below. Links to relevant articles on the Apple website are provided to ensure the guides are accurate and up to date.
- Enable Auto login - https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201476
- Disable Software updates - https://support.apple.com/kb/ph25371
- Disable the screensaver - https://support.apple.com/kb/PH25292
- Disable Energy saver - https://support.apple.com/kb/PH25277
- Set date and time to update automatically - https://support.apple.com/kb/PH25264
- Disable require password after sleep or screen saver - https://support.apple.com/kb/PH25672
How can I find out more?
You can find out more by visiting our Signagelive for macOS. If you have any further questions, feel free to contact the Support Team here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.