This article should be used as a guide to assist you with setting up your macOS device to work with Signagelive.
To begin with:
- Download the Signagelive app. Available here.
- Install on macOS by double clicking and dragging the DMG and drag to “Applications” when prompted.
To ensure the best performance for your macOS, please follow the steps outlined below. Links to relevant articles on the Apple website are provided to ensure the guides are accurate and up to date.
- Enable Auto login - https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201476
- Disable Software updates - https://support.apple.com/kb/ph25371
- Disable the screensaver - https://support.apple.com/kb/PH25292
- Disable Energy saver - https://support.apple.com/kb/PH25277
- Set date and time to update automatically - https://support.apple.com/kb/PH25264
- Disable require password after sleep or screen saver - https://support.apple.com/kb/PH25672
How can I find out more about Signagelive on macOS?
You can find out more by visiting our Signagelive for macOS. If you have any further questions ,feel free to contact the Support Team via Live Chat or by emailing email@example.com