- Marketplace - 6th April - Added German, Italian, Dutch and French News apps to the Marketplace.
- UI - Bug Fix - 6th April
- Fix date bug where some reports are generated one day and others the following.
- Fix Global comparison bug
- Change the reports display the At Risk, To Monitor and Ok on tabs and within each category them subdivide into Improving, Static and Declining
- BrightSign - 13th April - BrightSign 1.32
- Add CRC32 validation of media files when downloading
- Chrome - 13th April - Chrome 1.83 - Ability to Skip settings page when installing the application remotely
- Electron - Bux Fix - 13th April - Electron 1.0.43 update
- Fixed a bug where validity was not taken into account properly when using Media RSS feeds.
- Fixed a bug where the application would incorrectly size if is started before a monitor was either connected or detected.
- Fixed a bug when using left to right tickers with a separator image there would sometimes be overlap.
- Fix for downloading RTEs when players are reactivated.
- Added ability to run the app in debug mode for Widget Developers.
- Fixed a bug where the application would still autorun after disabling this setting.
- Marketplace - 20th April - COVID-19 Widget added to Marketplace.
- Marketplace - 1st May - Cinco de Mayo and Mother Day (US) Content added to the Marketplace.
- Marketplace - 1st May - Portrait Weather Widgets. The weather widget within the Marketplace will now auto-scale if set in a portrait or landscape zone
- Tizen - 4th May - Tizen 1.18
- Broadcast - 4th May - Broadcast Player - Unique Instance Tracking
- Update - UI - 11th May - Weekly Recurring Scheduling allows you to set up playlists that display on a weekly recurrence schedule. More information here
- Broadcast - 22nd June - Modification to Broadcast Player security to only permit Broadcast players connecting to the Broadcast Player API
- Update - Website - 15th July - New Developer Website - Updated our developer website for ease of use
- Philips - 6th July - Adding support for D line Philips screens listed below
- Update - 7th July - Minor update to improve internal logging to assist with fault analysis
- Update - 8th July - Minor UI Update to increase the security of Cookies
- LG - 15th July - LG Client update to improve validation of model numbers (remove validation of model suffix)
- Marketplace - 14th August - Release of additional COVID safety content to the Signagelive Marketplace.
- Bug Fix - 20th July - SSSP Update to fix duplicate PoP upload bug.
- Marketplace - 22nd July - Countdown / Countup Apps, Black Business Month, and US Coast guard Day content added to the Signagelive Marketplace.
- Update - 1st September - Targeted LG firmware update
- Bug Fix - 1st September - Proof of Play upload bug fix
- Bug Fix - 1st September - Fixed remote screenshot returning a black image
- Marketplace - 7th September - Released German language clock and weather widgets
- Marketplace - 7th September - Multi-Room list landscape widget added to Marketplace
- Marketplace - 28th September - Google Sheet integrated menu board designs
- Marketplace - 28th September - Columbus day and Halloween content added to Marketplace
- Marketplace - 5th October - Veterans day content and Diwali content added to Marketplace
- Amazon Fire OS - 5th October - New Amazon Firestick models now supported by Signagelive
- Bug Fix - LG - 12th October - Fixed remote screenshot memory leak
- New Feature - Approvals phase 1 - 19th October - Added the Approvals feature to Signagelive. Administrators are now able to select users who need to approve content and those who require approval on their content
- Update - 19th October - Marketplace UX improvements
- Update - 19th October - Added notification management for individual users
- New Feature - Proof of Play AdHoc reporting - 19th October - Updated PoP reporting to be AdHoc
- New Feature - Player tagging - 19th October - A new view is available when adding tags to players. Users will now see all current tags within the platform which can be added to the player.
- Marketplace - 19th October - Thanksgiving content added to Marketplace
- Marketplace - 19th October - Portrait weather widgets added to Marketplace