Our Signagelive for Adobe Creative Cloud plugin enables you to export any of your designs directly into a Signagelive network of your choice.
How do I use the Signagelive for Adobe Creative Cloud plugin?
By following the steps below, you will be able to connect your Adobe Creative Cloud account to Signagelive and begin exporting your content.
First of all, you will need to visit Adobe Exchange to find and install the Signagelive for Adobe Creative Cloud plugin (you can also download the Signagelive for Adobe Creative Cloud here). Once completed you can follow the steps below.
Connect your Adobe Creative Cloud account to your Signagelive network.
- Navigate to Window > Extensions > Signagelive. Select Signagelive.
- This will open a pop-up. Within the pop-up select Authorise. A new window will open up, allowing you to log in to your Signagelive account (you only need to do this once).
- Once inside your account, select the desired network.
- Select Authorise to complete the plugin connection.
Please NoteThe current Adobe Creative Cloud Plugin will only support connection to one Signagelive network at a time. The ability to connect to multiple concurrent networks will be provided in future updates.
Please NoteOnce connected to a particular Signagelive network, you will need to reset the plugin to connect to a different network. This is achieved by deleting the application data folder (including subfolders). Locations are provided below;
- Windows - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\CEP\extensions\com.signagelive.plugins.creativecloud
- macOS - ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CEP/extensions
Export your Adobe Creative Cloud content to your Signagelive network.
- Open the Signagelive plugin and select the document, or documents, that you would like to upload to Signagelive.
- Select the relevant folder, if any, that you would like to upload your content to.
- Add any tags you would like to associate with your content. You can add multiple tags by adding spaces between the words.
- Set the export options for your content. Choose a file format and resolution.
- Finally, you can select Export for the upload process to begin.